We are thrilled to announce that Dr. Jennifer Savini is the newest criticalist at VRC. She joins John Anastasio, DVM, DACVECC, Karen D’Lauro, DVM, Sara Fatula, VMD, Paul McGough, DVM, Elaine Perez, DVM, Christina Rotoloni, DVM, and Jennifer West, VMD as a member of our Emergency & Critical Care Department.
Her services include:
• Blood transfusion therapy
• Central line placement
• Monitoring of blood gases
• Targeted fluid therapy & balanced electrolyte management
• Cardiac resuscitation, defibrillation, post-resuscitation care
• Continuous cardiac monitoring
• Respiratory case management
• Drainage of chest fluids
• Nutrition via feeding tube
• Management of critical post-op patients
More about Dr. Savini:
Dr. Jennifer Savini, DVM, Practice Limited to Critical Care grew up in Malvern. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Biology from NYU in 2006. She then went on to veterinary school at the University of Missouri where she earned her Doctorate of Veterinary Medicine. She completed a rotating internship, emergency and critical care internship, and emergency and critical care residency at the University of Pennsylvania, finishing in 2015. Since 2015, she worked in a private practice specialty hospital in Mount Laurel, NJ.
Dr. Savini’s clinical interests include trauma, respiratory disorders, and toxicities. She enjoys traveling, and plays videogames and reads in her spare time.