• Practice collaborative medicine and provide clients and patients with continuity of care between medical specialties.
• Utilize dedicated neurology suite & trained nursing staff
• Busy ER service transfers patients for specialty care when needed & we have close relationships with local referring partners
• Benefit from on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, endoscopy, & ultrasound.
• Pursue innovation and advancement with additional support from a nationwide network of resources.
VRC is an AAHA-accredited specialty and 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital on the Philadelphia Main Line in Malvern, PA. We are seeking a full time, board-certified or residency trained neurologist to join our existing neurology department. We utilize a collaborative team approach to medicine and offer a family-style work culture with many personal and professional opportunities as well as competitive benefits and compensation.
Our Benefits Include:
• 50% Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance policies
• 401k with a match
• Paid time off
• Continuing education allowance
• Employee pet discount on services
We have a growing team of specialists in the following departments for support and seamless transition of care: 24/7 Emergency & Critical Care, Cardiology, Dentistry, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Physical Rehabilitation, Soft Tissue & Orthopedic Surgery.