TUESDAY, April 5, 2016 AT 7:00 PM
Stanley “Lee” Blazejewski, III, VMD, DAVDC
Attention all referring veterinarians and veterinary technicians:
VRC will be a hosting a Continuing Education lecture on gingiva and its many faces, assessment, and treatment options.
In this lecture, Dr. Blazejewski will discuss and demonstrate using photographs and dental radiographs:
- How visually normal gingiva is frequently a poor indicator of dental health
- The significance of gingival health assessment techniques
- When to fully evaluate gingival abnormalities
- The role of host immune responses in gingival health
- The adverse healing tendencies of the gingiva
- Treatment options for gingival recession and benign gingival enlargements
1 credit of complimentary CE through RACE.
340 Lancaster Avenue
Malvern, PA 19355
Complimentary dinner and meet and greet starts at 7:00 pm. Session begins at 7:30 pm followed by Q & A.
Please contact Dara Longhini to register by Monday, March 28: 610-647-2950 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Space is limited so please RSVP as soon as possible to reserve your seat.
Thank you to our sponsor!