Presented by, Zachary Badanes, DVM, DACVO Wednesday June 7th, 2023 from 6:30pm – 9:00pm.
The purpose of this program is to present common ophthalmic emergency situations and how to properly manage these conditions, along with the appropriate time to refer to an ophthalmologist.
- Know the prognostic indicators, short-term and long-term complications and proper treatment for a traumatic proptosis
- How to differentiate the difference between a non-complicated and complicated ulcer
- Be able to recognize when a complicated ulcer may require surgical intervention
- Recognize the breeds predisposed to acute glaucoma and anterior lens luxation
- Be able to manage acute glaucoma and how to handle conversation with owners regarding prognosis
- How to treat an anterior lens luxation medically and understand the different surgical options
- Learn the differentials for sudden blindness and understanding SARDS
Lecture provides 1 credit of complimentary CE to veterinarians and veterinary technicians through RACE.
160 N Gulph Rd Suite 101
King of Prussia, PA 19406
RSVP by Wednesday, May 31st, 2023