• Practice collaborative medicine and provide clients and patients with continuity of care between medical specialties.
• Utilize dedicated neurology suite & trained nursing staff
• Busy ER service transfers patients for specialty care when needed & we have close relationships with local referring partners
• Benefit from on-site MRI, CT, X-ray, endoscopy, & ultrasound.
• Pursue innovation and advancement with additional support from a nationwide network of resources.
VRC is an AAHA-accredited specialty and 24-hour emergency veterinary hospital on the Philadelphia Main Line in Malvern, PA. We are seeking a full time, board-certified or residency trained neurologist to join our existing neurology department. We utilize a collaborative team approach to medicine and offer a family-style work culture with many personal and professional opportunities as well as competitive benefits and compensation.
Our Benefits Include:
• 50% Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance policies
• 401k with a match
• Paid time off
• Continuing education allowance
• Employee pet discount on services
We have a growing team of specialists in the following departments for support and seamless transition of care: 24/7 Emergency & Critical Care, Cardiology, Dentistry, Diagnostic Imaging & Radiology, Internal Medicine, Neurology, Oncology, Physical Rehabilitation, Soft Tissue & Orthopedic Surgery.
If interested, please send a CV to:
Libby Landry, CVT: firstname.lastname@example.org
John Anastasio, DVM, DACVECC: email@example.com
About Compassion-First Pet Hospitals
VRC is a proud member of the Compassion-First Pet Hospitals network —a family of emergency and specialty veterinary hospitals across the U.S. that works in collaboration to advance medicine, empower growth, and provide the best treatments available today. When you join the VRC team, you also join this nationwide support team of veterinary professionals that share a passion for advancing medicine and a commitment to compassionate, quality care.