VRC will continue to follow CDC guidelines in regards to masks.
For emergency cases:
– You may enter the building when you arrive.
– A nurse will meet you in the lobby to collect your pet and obtain a history
– You will be asked to return to your car and wait for the doctor to call.
*Owners may be invited in for face-to-face consults per doctors discretion.
– Check out and payment will be done by phone.
– Please park in a numbered spot and call us to check in.
– When it is time for your appointment, a nurse will call you.
– The nurse will meet you in the lobby and escort you into an exam room.
– Clients will be asked to go to the front desk for payment at the end of the appointment.
If you prefer, we can provide full curbside services for your convenience.
*Particular services may differ from the above guidelines – when you call, we will advise next steps if different from above.